Volunteer Representatives are members of the Queensland Rural Medical Family Network who volunteer their time to act as advocates for rural medical families.
QRMFN Volunteer Representatives:
- Are a friendly voice on the end of the line
- Provide local and personal contact
- Provide assistance with the orientation and settlement of newly arrived rural medical families
- Act as a point of contact for information and referral based on personal experience and local knowledge
- Feedback information about issues for rural medical families to the QRMFN Project Officer and President
Volunteer representatives may be rural service providers, rural medical spouses or other individuals interested in assisting rural medical families. All volunteers have a good understanding of issues faced by rural communities in Queensland.
Please email QRMFN via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3105 7800 if you would like to be put in contact with one of our Volunteer Representatives. They would love to have the opportunity to assist you, or even just have a chat.